Join us for Friday evenings at the Club…
Boating Conversations are a new, free monthly Club initiative providing a casual platform for like minded members of all experiences to gather for informal conversations and presentations. An opportunity for long time members to showcase their experiences and new members to develop confidence in a wide range of boating aspects.
Topics include – specific boating destinations both local and further afield, boat maintenance and a wide range of other nautical information to assist in the enjoyment of your vessel. Members supporting members.
Come along to the conversation from 7.30pm ~ no need to book / no charge.
Dinner available from 5.30pm~ If coming for dinner prior to the talk, please reserve a table and phone ahead on 8248 422 or book online [here]
Join us for our free and popular Boating Conversations evening. This session;
Join skipper Andrew along with some of Clockwork’s crew and hear all about their journey:
- Preparation & delivery
- The Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race
- Cruise / journey home
Come along to the conversation from 7.30pm – no need to book / no charge.
Wear your Sydney Hobart shirt from past S2H campaigns for your chance to win!
Chef’s dinner specials available on the night only – Bookings Essential to take advantage of these great specials. Book on 8248 422 or book online [here]
Dinner Specials – $20 each – Club Members Receive 10 % discount and complimentary prawn crackers
- Sweet & Sour Pork served with steam rice and salt & pepper chips
- Battered Fish & Chips served with coleslaw, minted mash peas & thick cut chips
- Chinese Lemon Chicken served with steamed rice, coleslaw and salt & pepper chips
- Vegetarian Salt & Pepper Eggplant served with greens & steamed rice sweet sour sauce or lemon sauce