Cruising Association | Marinas
Information correct at time of publication however please confirm details and berth availability with the specific marina(s) you intend to visit.
Glenelg – Holdfast Shores Marina
- Visitors welcome – no booking required.
- 2 x 7metre berths, 40 metre length, available for larger boats
- Payment by Honour Box at base of ramp – detailed directions on box
- Fuel available – Credit Card with pin required
- Toilets, shops, restaurants etc
Kingston Cape Jaffa Anchorage Marina
- Very limited short stay casual berths may be available in commercial arm.
- Contact [email protected] or 0414 955 543 to inquire.
- Diesel fuel sales available but must contact 0414 955 543 or 0428 854 917 to arrange prior access.
- Public toilets (no showers) available at public boat ramp adjacent wharf
- Basic convenience store located in nearby Caravan Park
Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island – Christmas Cove Marina
- There is power, water and effluent disposal.
- Payment by an honesty box. Do not use berths 2 or 10, which are leased out.
- For more info
Port Lincoln – Lincoln Cove Recreational Marina
- Phone (08) 86214443
- Visit: www.saringroup.com.au for full information
- Toilet & Showers available at adjacent Pt Lincoln Pool (fee)
- Hotel at Marina
- Fuel available – credit card
Port Vincent Marina
- Contact: Rob Marner 0414 611 110
- Toilet/showers and laundry facilities at marina
- Can phone hotel for minibus pickup and return (08) 8853 7036
- Marina ph. (08) 8768 2003 or 0429 799614
- Fuel available – credit card with pin required
- Copy of Boat Insurance required
- Shower /toilets available at Yacht Club – key supplied
- Shops, restaurants and hotels nearby
- LJ Hooker Wallaroo. Ph: 8823 3633
- Shops, hotel, etc
Wirrina Cove Marina St Vincent