The Cruising Yacht Club of SA hosts many events throughout the year, ranging from fun social gatherings to family events and fiercely competitive racing events and everything in between! Event dates are subject to change, please contact Reception for up-to-date information.
For Racing events please refer to the Racing Documents page for applicable Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions, or check in with the Race office for up-to-date information including any scheduling changes.
Club Function Booking / Refund Policy
Due to the cost of catering all bookings will be taken as confirmed 72 hours prior to a function and will be invoiced to members accounts accordingly. There will be NO REFUND for non attendance / bookings cancelled after this period.
Due to COVID-19, in accordance with the Government’s legislation, patron restrictions will apply. We advise to please check with the Club first for event status.
We are pleased to advise that all on-water racing activity will proceed as scheduled.
Combined AGM for Fishing Association, Cruising Association & Social Association.
Sunday 25th July 2021 at 10.30am in Horizons Room
Any member interested in nominating for any of these Association Committees should obtain a nomination form which is available from Club Reception. Nominations for Fishing, Cruising and Social Association Committees are due by close of business on Friday 16 July 2021.
Please note that all nominees are required to be financial members of the Club.
Nominations should be forwarded to the CYCSA General Manager in a sealed envelope.
Download the Associations Nomination Form [here]
- Confirmation of minutes of the previous meeting held Sunday 19th July 2020.
- Receive and consider the Annual Report of the Chairman of – Cruising Association, Fishing Association, Social Association
- Receive and consider the Financial Report of- Cruising Association, Fishing Association, Social Association
- Report from the Racing Association (available at the meeting)
- Election and/or announcement of Committees -Depending on the number of nominations received, elections may be held for the appointment of committee members to the Committee for each Association.
To transact any other business that may legally be brought forward.