Latest COVID Update
CYCSA Latest Covid-19 Club Status
To manage the Club effectively through this time, this page is to keep members of the Club and the wider public up to date with our current operational status.
Management would like to update CYCSA members that due to forced Covid19 isolations – office, maintenance and hospitality areas have been running on reduced staff numbers.
We ask for your patience during this testing time. Staff are doing their utmost to attend to all requests in a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note the Office / Club Reception will have reduced opening hours [click here]
Sundays – The office will be closed on Sundays until further notice
We ask that you please observe and respect the following:
- Capacity and density restrictions will be in place
- Please refrain from attending the Club if you are experiencing any symptoms
- Please maintain the 1.5m social distancing regulations unless with friends & family
- COVID and general hygiene practices must still be applied
- Bistro bookings are essential to comply with Covid density restrictions
- Wearing of a mask is recommended indoors in the Club
We are maintaining safe hygiene practices with frequent cleaning in place.
Contact Tracing (*as per current State regulations)
All visitors must* check in at the Club, look out for our Covid-Safe Check-In QR Code. Checking in is quick and easy with the mySA GOV app. Simply scan our QR code on display at multiple locations on site. For updates view the SA Covid site [here]
The CYCSA Board and management will remain vigilant with the Clubs implementation of our own Covid19 safety measures in order to protect the health of members, guests and staff. We thank you for your cooperation and support during these difficult times.