Latest COVID Update
CYCSA Latest Covid-19 Club Status
To manage the Club effectively through this time, this page is to keep members of the Club and the wider public up to date with our current operational status.
Last Updated 27/7/21
Following the Premier’s announcement that the lockdown will end as scheduled, at midnight tonight, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Club tomorrow – Wednesday 28/7/21
We ask that you please observe and respect the following:
- Capacity and density restrictions will be in place (indoor spaces: 1 person per 4 square metres)
- Please maintain the 1.5m social distancing regulations unless with friends & family
- COVID and general hygiene practices must still be applied
- Food and beverage must be consumed while seated indoors
- Please check in using the Covid-Safe Check-In QR Code
- Bistro bookings are essential to comply with Covid density restrictions
- Wearing of a mask is highly recommended
We are maintaining safe hygiene practices with frequent cleaning in place.
Take-away and Delivery Available
Enjoy a tasty meal from the comfort of your own home with our takeaway & home delivery service. Free delivery within 8km with minimum spend of $30. Take-away and delivery is available from Wednesday-Sunday from 12 noon to 8pm.
(Closed Monday & Tuesday). To order phone 8248 4222 or order online [here]
All visitors must check in at the Club, look out for our Covid-Safe Check-In QR Code. Checking in is quick and easy with the mySA GOV app. Simply scan our QR code on display at multiple locations on site.
This page will be updated as more details are provided.
For updates view the SA Covid site [here]
The CYCSA Board and management will remain vigilant with the Clubs implementation of our own Covid19 safety measures in order to protect the health of members, guests and staff. We thank you for your cooperation and support during these difficult times.