Latest COVID-19 Update
CYCSA Latest Covid-19 Club Status
To manage the Club effectively through this time as restrictions potentially ease, this document is to keep members of The CYCSA up to date with the current operational statuses.
Bar & Bistro
As of Monday 29th June 2020, the Club will see further easement to its service restrictions and opening hours will continue as our normal trading hours of Wednesday-Friday 12pm-8pm and Saturday/Sunday 9am-8pm.
During this period Admirals Bistro will operate a continuous service.
The latest government regulations have relaxed to allow the following;
- A capacity calculation of 2m2 needs to be applied. This in effect means that our Club can now accommodate 50% of its normal capacity
- 1.5m social distancing obligations continue to apply. Family, friends, or people who would regularly associate with each other are exempt from this requirement
- Standing drinking will be permitted inside and outside the Club
- COVID hygiene practices must still be applied
- Buffets/shared utensils etc will still be prohibited
We would like to thank you for supporting your club during this turbulent trading situation and look forward to seeing you all again in the coming weeks.
Takeaway & Home Delivery
The takeaway/home delivery service the Club has been running will continue within the hours stated above. This is now available with an on-line ordering option by following the prompt on our website home page.
With the current easement status, we can now cater for function activity but are limited to numbers in any area of the club due to the 2sqm social distancing rules. The Horizons area can cater for 160 persons as of Monday 29th June.